Yao Ming is ready for Basketball Activities


Yao Ming has confident that he will be ready to start the regular season. Due to complex surgery in this foot, he missed the last season. Tom Clanton team doctor has confirmed that Yao is ready for basketball activities.

“I am very excited,” Yao said Tuesday. “I am just looking forward to playing a great season. I think I can count on my foot now.”

The team expected Yao to play in 2010-2011. The Rockets training commences on Sep 25th, they will travel to china in mid October for two preseason games against New Jersey.

Yao lost 40 pounds of weight in the last 31/2 months, and still he plans to lose 15 more pounds before the regular season.

Yao said, I am really not in a good shape right now, but still have one month for training camp and 2 months for regular season. He is confident that he will ready for the basketball Activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment